Spice Mi310 Price and Features

The new Spice Mi-310 is large 3.15-inch touch-screen display mobile phone running the Google Android v2.2 (Froyo) OS . It is a full connectivity mobile phone sporting Wireless LAN , high speed 3G connectivity , and GPS support . It also features a track-pad below the touch-screen display for easy navigation . It sports a capacitive touch-screen , so expect a good touch-screen experience .


Spice Mi310 mobile phone key features :

  • Android 2.2(Froyo) OS
  • 3G HSDPA
  • 8 cm (3.15-inch) Capacitive Touch Screen , HVGA resolution
  • Wireless LAN WiFi
  • 2 mega-pixel Camera
  • Music Player
  • Video Player
  • Expandable memory
  • 3.5mm audio-jack
  • FM Radio
  • Supports USB Tethering - Access Internet on laptop using mobile
  • Wi-Fi Hotspot Functionality – use phone as WiFi router
  • Trackpad for easy navigation
  • GPS with AGPS support
  • 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
  • Microsoft Exchange Support
  • Proximity Sensor
  • Push E-mail

Spice Mi310 Price:- The new Spice Mi 310 Price is Rs.7,199.

2 comments:

  1. I have searching past 3 hours in the google. I got exact what I search in your site. Thanks to update excellent post from your end. I congrats to improve peak in futur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. 192.168 l 254.254

    ReplyDelete