Akash Tablet 7 Price in India

Akash Tablet 7 Price in India  Rs. 2999/-.Order your Aakash tablet now, and pre-book your Ubislate7 (the upgraded version of Aakash) today! Aakash tablet can be ordered now (cash on delivery) and the delivery will be done in a week’s time. For more Detalis Click here

Akash Ubislate 7 Tablet Features and Specifications:

-Connexant Processor
-256MB RAM
-2GB Internal memory + Micro SD Card Slot
-7” inch (480×800 pixels) Resistive Touchscreen
-Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g + GPRS
-Email/Facebook/Twitter
-Office Document Viewer (DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, ODT, ODP and PDF)
-Media Player Video (AVI, FLV and MP4/Mpeg)
-Audio Player (AAC, AC3, MP3, WAV, WMA)
-USB Port + 3.5mm Connector
-Battery Life up to 3 Hours

Akash Ubislate 7 Price in India Rs. 2,999/-

7 comments:

  1. Nice Akash tablet in reasonable range ...All features of this tablet is very good ..I really like it .I also want to buy this tablet so can you ask me the procedure for getting this tablet pc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Akash tablet in reasonable range ...All features of this tablet is very good ..I really like it .I also want to buy this tablet so can you ask me the procedure for getting this tablet pc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Akash tablet in reasonable range ...All features of this tablet is very good ..I really like it .I also want to buy this tablet so can you ask me the procedure for getting this tablet pc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is anybody tell me about the features... in new Akash Tablet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again
    Cheapest Tablet PC in India

    ReplyDelete
  6. I not so good. It's too slow

    ReplyDelete
  7. how could i get this tablet please let me know.

    ReplyDelete